3D2N Amazing Cuti-Cuti Kuching
Kuching City Tour
- A panoramic view of Kuching City from top of Civic Centre Tower;
- Visiting the renowned Sarawak Museum;
- A drive passing by the gigantic Cat Monument;
- A glimpse of the Kuching South City Hall;
- Driving through China Town;
- The business centre – “Golden Triangle of Kuching”;
- Sarawak’s oldest Taoist Temple and award-winning Catholic Church.
- Take a loop to Kubah Ria Centre area passing through Malay Village;
- Old State Mosque (with 5 golden domes);
Semenggoh Orang Utan & Souvenir Shopping
After breakfast, we will visit Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre in time to see the orang utans being fed. Orang utans live freely in the center and you may even meet the star of the centre, the ALPHA MALE RITCHIE orang utan.
Then, we proceed to Main Bazaar / India Street to buy various kinds of handicrafts, souvenirs made by the local residents there and are sold at a reasonable price. We will have lunch along the way.
Then, we will go to Malay Village to buy kek lapis & ikan terubok. Return to hotel after shopping. For dinner, you may go on your own. (Breakfast, Lunch)
Free and easy till departure for airport. (Breakfast)
Grand Supreme Hotel (2 star)
Abell Hotel (3 star) or similar