INBOUND TOUR COST CALCULATOR
|Adult||Children||Children Price %||Infants||Infants Price %|
|Item||Price [RM]||Quantity||Days||Total Price [RM]||Remarks||Delete|
|Description||Price Per Pax [RM]||Pax||Total Price [RM]||Remarks|
|[A] Total Cost|
|[B] Mark Up Profit
|[C] Tax % GST||%|
|Grand Total [A+B+C]|
0 Adult(s), 0 Child(ren), 0 Infant(s)
|[D] Selling Price Total Adults|
|[E] Selling Price Total Children|
|[F] Selling Price Total Infants|
|Grand Total [D+E+F]|
|Final Profit: [D+E+F-C-A] (less total cost & tax)|
Optional: If you wish to sell at a certain price, use the calculator below to obtain the profit margin and GST amount. You need to key in the Total Costs above first.
|Proposed Selling Price: (Inclusive of 6% GST)|
|Total Sales For Whole Group:||RM||...|
|Credit Card Fee|
Credit Card Amount:
|Total Amount For Customers To Pay:||RM|
Filename: Save to File [Firefox Users, when a window pops up, select "Save File", NOT "Open File"]
Help | Contact Savvy Media | Created by Josh Tam Universe
- Type in number of people at the adults, children and infants fields.
- Click Add New Item to start. If not, NO CALCULATIONS will be made.
- Greyed-out boxes cannot accept input. So type stuff in the white boxes.
- To enter the Grand Total and do reverse calculations, Change the current mode to "Reverse".
- Some figures may be a few cents inaccurate due to the rounding to 2 decimal points in divisional calculations.
- If some inputs say NaN, just check some fields for mistakes (non-numbers). If other fields are OK, NaN isn't something to worry about.
- To print, select Print Mode On. Then press Ctrl+P to print. In Print Mode, some fields are not changeable and you are unable to add new items.