4D3N Kuching with Bako Tour
Arrive Kuching / City Tour (D)
- A panoramic view of Kuching City from top of Civic Centre Tower;
- A drive passing by the gigantic Cat Monument;
- A glimpse of the Kuching South City Hall;
- Driving through China Town;
- The business centre – “Golden Triangle of Kuching”;
- Sarawak’s oldest Taoist Temple and award-winning Catholic Church.
- Take a loop to Kubah Ria Centre area passing through Malay Village;
- Old State Mosque (with 5 golden domes);
Sarawak Cultural Village, Semenggoh Orang Utan (B, L)
After breakfast, you will proceed to Sarawak Cultural Village, which is also known as a “living museum” where there are seven types of housing of the main races in Sarawak such as Iban, Melanau, Chinese, Malay, Bidayuh, Orang Ulu and Penan. Then the tourists will be entertained by the different races on their cultural performance for 45min.
After lunch, the next destination is the Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation center to see the orang utans which are living freely in the center and you will be going back to the forest Care Center to watch the Orang utan being fed by the officials there.
Then, the tour guide will send you back to the hotel to relax. Dinner you may go on your own (Breakfast, Lunch)
BAKO DAY TRIP (B, L)
Free and easy till departure for airport. (Breakfast)