4D3N Amazing Kuching
Kuching City Tour
- A panoramic view of Kuching City from top of Civic Centre Tower;
- Visiting the renowned Sarawak Museum;
- A drive passing by the gigantic Cat Monument;
- A glimpse of the Kuching South City Hall;
- Driving through China Town;
- The business centre – “Golden Triangle of Kuching”;
- Sarawak’s oldest Taoist Temple and award-winning Catholic Church.
- Take a loop to Kubah Ria Centre area passing through Malay Village;
- Old State Mosque (with 5 golden domes);
Sarawak Cultural Village, Semenggoh Orang Utan
After breakfast, you will proceed to Sarawak Cultural Village, which is also known as a “living museum” where there are seven types of housing of the main races in Sarawak such as Iban, Melanau, Chinese, Malay, Bidayuh, Orang Ulu and Penan. Then the tourists will be entertained by the different races on their cultural performance for 45min.
After lunch, the next destination is the Semenggoh Orang Utan Rehabilitation center to see the orang utans which are living freely in the center and you will be going back to the forest Care Center to watch the Orang utan being fed by the officials there.
Then, the tour guide will take you to dinner before proceeding back to the hotel to relax. (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Wind & Fairy Caves, Souvenir Shopping
At 0900 hours in the morning, you will be heading to Wind & Fairy Caves (Note: Serikin is currently closed due to renovations). The journey will take 1 Hour and 30 Minutes.
After that, you will be taken for lunch before continuing your visit to weekend market at Kubah Ria.
Then, you will visit the Malay Village, follow by the Kek Lapis factory tour to see how Kek Lapis Sarawak are made . Transfer back to hotel. Dinner you may go by you own. (breakfast, lunch)
Free and easy till departure for airport. (Breakfast)
Grand Supreme Hotel (2 star)
Abell Hotel (3 star) or similar